Our lawn care and pest control services are available to homes and businesses in Sergeant Bluff, IA.
We offer fertilization, weed control, perimeter pest control, chigger control, and more.
Sergeant Bluff is a city in Woodbury County, IA and is home to around 5,000 people. This city is named after Sergeant Charles Floyd who died while taking part in the Lewis and Clark Expedition. He was buried on a bluff (hence the name) south of what is now Floyd River. If you're looking for a nice way to spend the day out here, you can visit the Mid America Museum of Aviation and Transportation in Sioux City, which is just a 5-minute drive from Sergeant Bluff.
At Sharp Lawn Care, we provide professional lawn care and pest control services for homes and businesses in Sergeant Bluff, IA. Your lawn will flourish with our fertilization, weed control, aeration, overseeding, shrub and tree care, and other lawn care services. We'll also ensure your property is safe from invasive creepy crawlers with our pest control treatments including perimeter pest control, chigger control, and mosquito control.
Our lawn care services promote healthy and thriving grass.
At Sharp Lawn Care, we are committed to ensuring your lawn is at its best no matter the season. We achieve that with the following lawn care services:
- Fertilization: We will give your lawn fertilizers that contain vital nutrients that promote healthy growth and greener grass, making your property in Sergeant Bluff stand out.
- Weed Control: We target persistent weeds by applying pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control treatments.
- Lawn Aeration: Our team will aerate your lawn to loosen compacted soil and reduce thatch, helping your grass access more nutrients, water, air, and sunlight.
- Overseeding: We will spread grass seeds across your lawn to fill in any bare or patchy areas.
- Lawn Disease: We offer a lawn disease control service that targets common lawn diseases in our area including rust, powdery mildew, and leaf spot.
- Lawn Insects: This service involves 5 treatments to protect your lawn from damage-causing insects.
- Grub Control: Our preventative treatments prevent grubs from becoming an issue, while our curative treatments eliminate existing grubs.
- Shrub & Tree Care: We provide fertilizers that nourish your plants with nutrients and insect control treatments to protect them from pests like aphids, beetles, and more.
- Lawn Health Package: This package involves 3 lawn inspections and a soil test, so we can keep track of the status of your lawn and treat it if necessary.
- Vegetation Control Service: Let us manage unkempt and overgrown vegetation on your property in Sergeant Bluff so it always looks pristine and well-manicured.
- Soil Care Package: We will keep the soil in your lawn in tip-top condition, so it constantly provides an ideal environment for healthy grass growth.
Our landscape bed weed control involves 7 treatments to ensure no weeds compete with your plants.
Keep Pests Away From Your Property With Our Pest Control Services
Dealing with pests can be such a nuisance, but we're here to help. Our experienced pros will keep your property safe with these pest control services:
- Perimeter Pest Control: We will apply our treatments around the perimeter of your property in Sergeant Bluff to prevent pests from getting inside your home or business.
- Flea & Tick Control: Our crew will spray our treatments on harborage areas on your property to deter fleas and ticks.
- Chigger Control: We will eliminate chiggers from your property by treating your property 5 times throughout the year.
- Mosquito Control: After we apply our top-quality treatments, our team will return to your property every month during the mosquito season to ensure it remains protected from mosquitoes.
Give our experts a call to schedule our lawn care and pest control services.
Our team at Sharp Lawn Care has been providing expert lawn care and pest control services for commercial, residential, and HOA properties in Sergeant Bluff, IA since 2005. Let our team look after your lawn and property, too! Call us today at (712) 253-8024 to schedule!